- Lie face-down on a stability ball with your legs straight and your back flat.
- Hold a pair of 1 to 3 pound weights with your arms straight down in front of you.
- Glide your shoulder blades toward your spine and lift your arms up and slightly out to the sides.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades, not your arms.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and upper back.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.