- Lie flat on the floor with your arms at your sides, legs straight, and your heels on a ValSlide
- Engage your abs and fire your glutes to raise your hips as you pull your heels towards your butt by bending your knees
- Slowly straighten your legs back out in front of you and repeat for a full complement of repetitions.
- Initiate the movement by contracting your glutes
- Do not let your hips drop as you bend your knees.
You Should Feel It
- Working your glutes, hamstrings, and lower back
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.