- Lie face down on a stability ball holding 1-3 pound weights out to the sides.
- Straighten your legs out behind you and keep your back flat.
- Initiate the movement by pulling your shoulder blades in toward your spine, and then extend your arms out to your sides and up so your torso and arms form the letter “T.”
- Lower your arms back down to the starting position and complete your repetitions.
- Keep your thumbs up and initiate the move with your shoulder blades, not your arms.
You Should Feel It
- In your shoulders and upper back.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.