- Standing holding dumbbells, with one foot on a plyometric box and torso leaning slightly forward.
- Fire the glute and stand tall, bringing the lower foot up.
- Step back down, following the same path.
- Repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.
- Switch legs and repeat.
- Keep body weight over arch of front foot.
- Stay tall throughout.
- Keep hip knee and ankle in line
You Should Feel It
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.