- Standing holding dumbbells on shoulders with elbows up.
- Initiating movement with hips, squat back and down until the thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Return to standing position by pushing through the hips.
- Repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.
- Do not let knees slide forward past toes during movement.
- Do not let knees collapse to the inside during the movement.
- Keep chest up and back flat.
You Should Feel It
- Working the glutes, hamstrings, and quads.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.