- Standing in split position
- Drop hips straight down toward ground by bending both knees.
- Without touching ground, reverse direction and repeat
- Keep front knee behind toes
- Perform movement focusing on driving with glute in front leg
- Contract glute in back leg for added stretch
- Keep chest up
- Do not let back knee touch ground
You Should Feel It
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.