- Sitting upright on floor with arms straight and fists on floor under shoulders.
- Press fists through floor, lifting your hips off the ground a couple of inches.
- Hold position for prescribed amount of time.
- Keep chest up and shoulder blades back throughout movement.
- Keep arms straight.
- Movement can also be performed sitting on the edge of a bench or chair.
You Should Feel It
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.