- Attach a rope or pulley handles to the high cable pulley.
- Begin in a half kneeling position with your side to the machine, your outside knee down, and inside foot on the floor with your leg almost straight.
- Holding the rope handle with each hand, in one fluid motion turn hips and shoulders away from the machine, pull the handle to your chest, and then push the rope down and away from you.
- Turn towards and away from the machine with each repetition.
- At the end of each repetition, your chest should be up, your shoulder blades should be back, and your stomach should be tight.
You Should Feel It
- Working your hips, shoulders, triceps and abdominals.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.