- Start in the classic push-up position with your hands on a bench.
- Bend your arms to lower your body toward the bench, and then press yourself back up to the starting position.
- Keep your body in a straight line and lower your body until it’s just above the bench before pressing back up.
- Push your sternum as far away from your hands as possible at the end of the movement.
You Should Feel It
- Working your chest, arms and stomach.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.