- In a push-up position with your hands on the floor and your feet on a bench.
- Keeping your torso engaged, bend your arms to lower yourself toward the floor.
- Push yourself back up, pushing your sternum as far away from the floor as possible.
- Your shoulder blades should be pushed away from each other and as far forward as possible at the top of the move.
You Should Feel It
- Working your torso, shoulders, chest, and arms.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.