- Hanging from a pullup bar with palms facing away from you and wider than shoulder width apart.
- Keeping body and legs still, pull chest to bar.
- Return to start position and repeat for prescribed number of repetitions
- Extend arms completely after each repetition.
- Do not swing body or legs during exercise.
You Should Feel It
- Working your back and arms
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.