- Stand holding a dumbbell at your right shoulder.
- Set up in a split stance, with one foot in front of the other and your knees slightly bent.
- Squeezing your back glute, press the weight overhead, then lower it back down.
- Complete all your repetitions on one side before switching your stance and repeating with your other arm.
- Keep your chest up and contract your back glute.
You Should Feel It
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.