- Standing in athletic base position with mini band above knees.
- Move both knees in and out for prescribed number of reps.
- Keep both feet flat on the ground.
- Keep your pelvis stable.
- Keep your chest up.
- Don't let your knees go over your toes.
You Should Feel It
- Working your hips, knees and ankles and challenging your coordination.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.