- Standing in a quarter squat position with feet shoulder width apart and miniband above knees.
- Moving forward, with knees bent and preventing the knees from collapsing in.
- Repeat the movement for the prescribed repetitions .
- Keep chest up and back flat.
- Keep knees pushed apart and over toes at all times.
- Keep tension on the miniband at all times.
- Do not let feet come together.
You Should Feel It
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.