- Standing perpendicular to wall 10-15 feet holding a medicine ball in front of chest
- Stride with lead leg, driving off of back leg and push ball with one hand into wall
- Generate force by attacking back hip into wall
- Push ball into wall, do not throw it
You Should Feel It
- Working your hips and torso
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.