- Standing, holding medicine ball in front of body
- With knees slightly bent, hinge over at the waist, lowering ball to mid-shin level.
- Drop the hips and lift the chest into a squat position, raise the ball overhead and stand up.
- Keep knees slightly bent, back flat and hips tall on the descent.
- Keep heels on the ground, chest up, and ball as far back as possible on the ascent
You Should Feel It
- Stretching the hamstrings on the way down.
- In the glutes on the way up
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.