- Standing holding dumbbells
- Keeping elbows slightly bent and palms down, lift dumbbells to your side up to shoulder height
- Slowly return to start position and repeat for prescribed number of repetitions
- Do not lift dumbbells above shoulder height
- Keep stomach pulled in and chest up
You Should Feel It
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.