- Standing holding dumbbells while hinged over at the waist
- Keeping elbows slightly bent and back flat, lift dumbbells toward the ceiling
- Slowly return to start position and repeat for prescribed number of repetitions
- Keep back flat and chest up
You Should Feel It
- Working the back of your shoulders and low back
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.