- Stand holding a pair of dumbbells at your sides.
- Curl the weights up, rotating your palms so they're facing your shoulders.
- Then press the weights over your head, again rotating as you go so your palms face each other or forward at the top of the movement.
- Keep your shoulder blades pulled back and down.
- Avoid arching your back as you press the weight overhead.
You Should Feel It
- Working your biceps and shoulders and throughout your pillar.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.