- Stand holding a pair of dumbbells in front of your shoulders with an underhand grip.
- Set up in a split stance, with one foot in front of the other and your knees slightly bent.
- Lower one weight down as you simultaneously press the other weight overhead.
- Then return to the starting position by curling one weight up and lowering the other.
- Pause, then reverse the pattern so by lowering the weight you had pressed up and pressing the weight you had lowered.
- Continue alternating back and forth for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Contract your abs and back glute throughout the move.
You Should Feel It
- Working your arms and shoulders.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.