- Lying face up, body arched over the ball with hands interlocked supporting your head
- Drape body over ball, feeling mild stretch in abs
- Curl trunk and pelvis together while keeping the belly button pulled in
- Return to start position and repeat for prescribed number of repetitions
- Keep stomach tight and neck supported and relaxed
You Should Feel It
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.