- Grab a chin-up bar with your hands about shoulder-width apart
- Pull yourself up to the bar, then lower your body a quarter of the way down and hold for 10 seconds
- Lower down halfway, then hold for 10 seconds again
- Finally, lower yourself ¾ of the way down and hold for 10 seconds.
- Too easy? Wear a weight vest.
You Should Feel It
- Working your back, shoulders and arms
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.