- Half kneeling position with inside leg perpendicular to cable machine, and outside hand holding the end of a rope handle.
- Rotate shoulders toward machine.
- Pull handle to chest as you rotate away from the machine, continuing the momentum by pushing the cable down and away.
- Return to start position and repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.
- Turn towards and away from the machine with each repetition.
- At the end of each rep, your chest should be up, your shoulder blades back and down and your tummy tight.
- Initiate the movement with your hips rotating away from the machine.
You Should Feel It
- Working the shoulders, triceps, hips, and abdominals.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.