- Attack right knee up and across body, planting it on the ground.
- Snap hips open, bringing left foot back to base position
- Plant and immediately repeat with other leg
- Keep shoulders facing forward
- Keep hips back and down
- Keep stomach tight
- Maintain perfect cutting position during changes of direction
You Should Feel It
- In the hips, legs, and trunk
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.