- Standing with feet just outside of shoulders holding medicine ball as if holding a bat perpendicular to a wall 10-15 feet away
- Initiating with the back hip, pull the ball across body and throw against wall
- Initiate movement with back hip
- Throw ball downward toward bottom of wall
You Should Feel It
- Through your hips and trunk
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.