- Stand with your right foot on a Slide holding a dumbbell in your left hand.
- Bend your left leg, push your butt back, and slide your right leg out to your right.
- Push through your hips to slide your foot back to center and then press the weight overhead.
- Lower the weight down, then repeat.
- Complete all your reps to one side before switching sides and repeating.
- Keep your chest up and place the emphasis on the leg without the valslide under it.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and hips and stretching the groin of your straight leg.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.