- Stand in front of a loaded barbell and grab it with a wide grip.
- Keeping your back flat, squeeze your glutes and stand up, pulling the bar up along your thighs.
- Reverse the motion to lower the bar back down to the floor and repeat.
- Do not let your back round.
- Keep the bar close to your legs and keep your shoulder blades back and down throughout the movement.
You Should Feel It
- Working your glutes, hamstrings, and back.
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.