- Standing facing away from wall 2-3 feet away holding a medicine ball in front of waist
- Initiate throw by attacking back hip toward wall, following with the trunk, arms and ball.
- With hands behind ball, catch ball with arms straight and repeat throw
- Keep back flat and chest up
- Initiate throw with opposite hip, posting off inside leg
You Should Feel It
- Working your hips and torso
© Core Performance
Abbott Nutrition strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program and perform exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer or conditioning coach. The effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition should be determined by your health care professional. The suggestions here are in no way intended to substitute for medical advice.